- Updated On:
- February 8, 2024
Rochester Commons Restaurant Space for Rent $12psf – Great Location
Rochester Commons is strategically located in one-north near Buona Vista MRT interchange, It provides a one-campus opportunity with workspace, habitat, hangout and learning components all integrated in a single location.
Rochester Commons is anchored by a 17-storey Mixed-use Tower comprising a Shared Executive Learning Centre, a 135-room upscale Hotel, Office, a sky garden and an amenities deck.
The myriad interweaving of learn-work-live-play spaces at the building fosters a new kind of environment for knowledge seekers and providers to meet, bond, connect and socialise in a vibrant and immersive setting.
Located in the unique Rochester Park, the effective blending of the building with the rustic environment and surrounding lush greenery is exemplified by a Knowledge Trail on an elevated deck. This seamlessly connects the heritage bungalows with the Tower, creating a central active spine of outdoor working spaces and meeting pods.
Shared Executive Learning Centre
• Approx. 5,016 sqm located on Level 2 and 3 of the Tower
• Flexible and adaptable meeting spaces and shared training facilities
• Focused on leadership, innovation and energy for human performance
• Curated courses focused on immersive learning experience
F&B / Retail
• Approx. 300 sqm each
• Located in 5 black & white heritage bungalows with exclusive gardens / alfresco dining
• Restaurant and bar at arrival plaza and Level 2 Hotel Lobby
• Approximately 19,000 sqm of Grade A office space
• Fitted with false ceiling, central air-conditioning (water cooled chilled water) with raised flooring
• Floor Loading: 5.0 kN/sqm
• Floor to ceiling clear height: 3 m (from raised floor to false ceiling) with 150 mm high raised floor
Price Range: View to Offer
Unit Available: 3,521sqft