- Updated On:
- September 6, 2023
A logistics development built with prime storage facilities, Changi Logistics Centre houses a four-storey warehouse and an eight-storey ancillary office block.
With a total lettable area of up to an approximate 39,400 square metres, the building also has a range of unit sizes available from 18 to 330 square metres, to allow for flexible storage space area expansion. Changi Logistics Centre also comes fully equipped with ample loading bays, featuring ramp-up facilities for the third storey and warehouses already fitted out with air-conditioning.
The location is well served by East Coast Parkway Expressway, providing accessibility to the rest of Singapore. Several bus stops are available in the vicinity, including one at the doorstep of the property.
Amenities including ATMs, food courts and other provisions are within walking distance.
Price Around $2.5-$2.7psf Nego
Front Block Warehouse
– 1st storey: 20.0 kN/sqm
– 3rd storey: 40.0 kN/sqm
Front Block Ancillary Office
– 1st to 4th storey: 4.0 kN/sqm
Rear Block Warehouse: 20.0 kN/sqm
Rear Block Ancillary Office
– 2nd, 4th, 6th & 8th storey: 7.5 kN/sqm
– 5th & 7th storey: 20.0 kN/sqm
– Floor to false ceiling, Ancillary Office: 2.4 m
– Floor to floor, Warehouse: 6.0 m – 20.0 m
– Floor to floor, Warehouse: 7.0 m
– Floor to floor, Ancillary Office: 2.4 m
– Passenger/Service lift: 1 x 1,900 kg
– Dimensions: 1.5 m (W) x 2.74 m (D) x 2.3 m (H)
– Lift car door size: 1.58 m (W) x 2.15 m (H)
– Passenger lift: 1 x 900 kg (13 persons)
– Cargo lifts: 3 x 6,000 kg
– Dimensions: 3.4 m (W) x 4.8 m (D) x 3.2 m (H)
– Lift car door size: 3.0 m (W) x 3.2 m (H)
1st storey: 17 loading/unloading bays
3rd storey: 15 loading/unloading bays (ramp-up)