- Updated On:
- April 27, 2023
Centrally located at the culturally diverse and bustling hub of Kallang, Aperia’s eye-catching facade strikes a professional image, attracting the likes of international fintech companies such as Sonova as well as local businesses.
The office towers boast a rooftop swimming pool, childcare services and a business centre, while an adjoining three-storey retail mall houses attractive brands and eateries, including a Michelin-starred restaurant and a supermarket.
With separate service lifts for the retail and office buildings, tall slab-to-slab ceiling heights of five metres, and high floor loading capacity, the integrated development is ideal for software production, IT, call centres and e-commerce companies.
Aperia has also been awarded the prestigious BCA Green Mark Platinum certification, bringing firms energy and cost savings.
With a favourable location at the intersection of Lavender Street and Kallang Road, the building is just around the corner from Lavender and Bendemeer MRT stations, and the Central Business District is only a short drive away.
Price Around $5.2-6.6psf Nego
Net Lettable Area in sqm: 70,739
Towers & The Annex: 7.5 kN/sqm
Retail: 5.0 kN/sqm
Slab to slab: 5.0 m
Floor to false ceiling: 3.6 m
– Tower 1: 7 x 1,630 kg (24 persons)
– Tower 2: 6 x 1,150 kg (17 persons)
– Retail: 3 x 1,150 kg / 1,350 kg ( (17/20 persons)
– Towers: 1 x 2,000 kg per Tower
– Dimension: 2.1 m (W) x 2.0 m (D) x 2.8 m (H)]
– Lift car door size: 1.4 m (W) x 2.4 m (H)
– Retail: 1 x 3,000 kg
– Dimension: 2.5 m (W) x 2.35 m (D) x 2.8 m (H)
– Lift car door size: 1.8 m (W) x 2.4 m (H)
25 loading/unloading bays