- Updated On:
- December 7, 2023
163 kallang Way New Hi Tech Industrial Space for Rent – Great Location
163 Kallang Way New Hi Tech is an ideal place for progressive enterprises with the following operations seeking to grow and/or consolidate.
161, 163 and 165 Kallang Way features a unique combination of an Industrial B2 site located at close proximity to city-centre, providing the flexibility to meet both business and staff needs.
Located within the Kallang River Work/Live/Play lifestyle precinct, our development is a one-stop location to meet both professional and recreation needs. Join the community of progressive large enterprises in the precinct who are in the semiconductor, healthcare and technology industries.
161 and 163 Kallang Way New Hi Tech are developed as two Hi-Tech blocks, which are suitable for high value-add and knowledge-based businesses such as advanced manufacturing, biomedical science and information and communications technology sectors. Both buildings have also been awarded the BCA Green Mark Platinum Award. The incorporation of environmentally sustainable features within the Hi-Tech Park underscores MIT’s focus on building a climate-resilient platform.
Price Around $4.5-$4.8psf Nego
Whole Building NLA – 250,000sqft
Flexibility to Meet a Variety of Business Needs
- High specifications & efficient floor plates provides flexibility to accommodate a variety of technical and administrative functions
- Great sense of spaciousness with high ceiling and full height glass façade
- Maximise productivity, boost efficiency and adaptability with a modern, activity-based workspace
City Fringe Location with Excellent Connectivity
- Approximately 500m walk to Geylang Bahru MRT and 3 public bus stop nodes connecting you to the rest of the island
- Approximately 9km drive to CBD downtown via Nicoll Highway, 20km drive to Changi Airport and various residential enclaves via PIE/KPE/ECP
- Cycle or jog along the park connector network to recreation destinations such as Old Airport Road, Sports Hub, Gardens’ by the Bay and Marina Barrage
Technical Specifications & Plans
- High Ceiling: Approximately 3.2m to false ceiling, 5.75m to slab
- High Floor Loading: Approximately 12.5KN/sqm
- High Efficiency: Approximately 85% floor efficiency with wide column span of up to 18m
- Sustainability: 161 and 163 Kallang Way have attained BCA Green Mark Award Platinum for adoption of green technologies and practices